Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been lurking a few weeks now , sucking up very valuable info and now its time to say hello. My name is Peter and I got my Black RTL with NAV about a week ago. Got it pretty well loaded , including fender flares, BSM , bed extender with cargo nets,rear seat storage , fog lights and front bumper guard. Im sure theres more but I cant recall now. I do like the truck and am getting used to the size as I am coming from a full sized GMC. Honda has done a great job with this truck and lured me away from the big guys. Ill commute into NYC every day with it so the size and efficiency will be an added bonus. Ill post more often once I have a better feel for the truck and continue to read thread after thread of great info. Thanks for having me and wave if you see me . Regards Peter

·
Registered
346 Posts
Welcome Peter!!! Congrats on the new ride. I'm sure your lurking has shown you that this place is full of great info, friendly folks and a little B.S.

Some are a little noisier than others.....but then it's the color ya know.:)

L

·
0 Posts
Welcome Peter...we're so glad you decided to come out of the "shadows". Post often, even if you don't have a better feeling for your truck. There are plenty of things to chat about here at the ROC.
Welcome to the ROC family.
Enjoy the ride!!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Congrats on the new truck. Enjoy:D

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Good to have you aboard as an official owner. We look forward to your comments and questions.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Welcome to the boards, Peter.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Welcome aboard. I must compliment your choice of color!

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Welcome, to the Ridgeline Owners Club.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Welcome to the club Peter! Enjoy the new wheels and best of luck catching that "Jackpot" Fish!:D

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Yeh, welcome Peter. What is a BSM (pardon my ignorance)?:)

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
bonerfortuna said:
Thanks for the kind words everyone. The BSM I'm referring to is body side molding . Sorry for the confusion!
No sweat!! See, if you had attached a picture of your ride, I may have picked up on it!!:D

·
Registered
233 Posts
Welcome aboard Peter and we're looking forward to seeing your BLACK ride! Post your zip code and I'll add you to our ROC Stars Map! :D

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Welcome aboard Peter. As others have said, lets see pictures when you get a chance.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts