Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

New guy checking in

2K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  captmiddy 
#1 ·
Ive been lurking a few weeks now , sucking up very valuable info and now its time to say hello. My name is Peter and I got my Black RTL with NAV about a week ago. Got it pretty well loaded , including fender flares, BSM , bed extender with cargo nets,rear seat storage , fog lights and front bumper guard. Im sure theres more but I cant recall now. I do like the truck and am getting used to the size as I am coming from a full sized GMC. Honda has done a great job with this truck and lured me away from the big guys. Ill commute into NYC every day with it so the size and efficiency will be an added bonus. Ill post more often once I have a better feel for the truck and continue to read thread after thread of great info. Thanks for having me and wave if you see me . Regards Peter

G
#4 ·
Welcome Peter...we're so glad you decided to come out of the "shadows". Post often, even if you don't have a better feeling for your truck. There are plenty of things to chat about here at the ROC.
Welcome to the ROC family.
Enjoy the ride!!

#5 ·
Congrats on the new truck. Enjoy:D

#6 ·
Good to have you aboard as an official owner. We look forward to your comments and questions.

#8 ·
Welcome aboard. I must compliment your choice of color!

#9 ·
Welcome, to the Ridgeline Owners Club.

#15 ·
Welcome aboard Peter and we're looking forward to seeing your BLACK ride! Post your zip code and I'll add you to our ROC Stars Map! :D

#17 ·
Welcome aboard Peter. As others have said, lets see pictures when you get a chance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.