Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Ridgeline Sport
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I've been eyeing a truck for quite a while and just recently purchased my 2021 Ridgeline Sport and have been loving every minute of driving it. I bought it "used" with only 2,400 miles on it. The guy who owned it before only had it for five months before trading it in for something else. It came with the OEM weather mats and running boards. I just purchased the Lomax Tri-Fold cover and Bedrug and will be installing them this weekend.
Wheel Automotive parking light Car Tire Land vehicle

·
Premium Member
2021 RTL-E
111 Posts
Welcome to the club — that thing is brand new — congratulations!

Reactions: max_power

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome! Nice find, I’m amazed someone gave up a great truck! Those tires don’t look like the OEM ones, did you install a new set?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Oh nice, they look good and you got a proper set of all terrains. Just curious, can you let me know the tire size/offset? I’d like to eventually add some all terrains to my stock rims.

·
Registered
2021 Ridgeline Sport
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just a quick update but I put the Lomax cover on last weekend and it took about 1.5 hours by myself to install. Some pics below post-installation. I'm really liking the look of the cover and how easy it is to remove and install as needed and the trunk opens plenty even with the rails and I don't foresee that being an issue. I'm going to work on sealing up those channels in the front here in the near future but it will be fine for now. I'm waiting for it to warm up a little bit so I can put the Bedrug on.

Hood Automotive tire Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Wood Rectangle Home appliance Automotive tire Grille Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Plant

1 - 15 of 15 Posts