Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking and reading like crazy recently. Tons of great info here has helped my research immensely.

I'm looking at a '19 RTL Monday. The dealer gave me a no nonsense price in writing that frankly blows away the competition.
Hoping everything goes as planned...which sounds funny coming from me as I fully believe we should hope for the best but plan for the worst.

I have a pretty big check list of things I'll be looking at (thanks to this forum) and will report back the results...either way.

THANKS! 馃榿

Registered
Good luck with the purchase. I picked up my 19 RTL 3 weeks ago and I love it!!

If you want apple car play, I have a post identifying the Pioneer head unit I had installed. This truck has everything I want/need in a vehicle.

Let us know how you make out.

Registered
I've been lurking and reading like crazy recently. Tons of great info here has helped my research immensely.

I'm looking at a '19 RTL Monday. The dealer gave me a no nonsense price in writing that frankly blows away the competition.
Hoping everything goes as planned...which sounds funny coming from me as I fully believe we should hope for the best but plan for the worst.

I have a pretty big check list of things I'll be looking at (thanks to this forum) and will report back the results...either way.

THANKS! 馃榿
Congrats on your new truck, shiny side up !

Registered
Definitely curious about the Pioneer!

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
No pics yet, (I'm sure it looks like all the others), but I took delivery tonight.

RTL 2019 (the dark grey)
$30856 @ Classic Honda in Streetsboro,Ohio

They gave me that price right out of the gate. No bs'ing. Waaaaay below everyone else locally within an hour's drive.

They initially didn't give me what I hoped for on my trade (Which they didn't know I was going to trade).

I left and went to another dealer. They REALLY low balled my trade, but were willing to match the price.

Went back to Streetsboro and we worked out an agreement we all could live with.

Yeah!馃槑

1 - 6 of 6 Posts