Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After getting lots of useful info from this site - and saving myself some money - I took the plunge and bought a Silver RTL with Navi. I traded an MDX and love the versatility of the Ridgeline. Thanks to all of you for the help.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard.

Looking forward to your contributions and pictures.

L

·
0 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the SILVER...errr..umm..I mean ROC family. We're glad you are here!! :D
Post often and show that gorgeous truck off with lots of pics.
Enjoy the ride..

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
rwwdel said:
After getting lots of useful info from this site - and saving myself some money - I took the plunge and bought a Silver RTL with Navi. I traded an MDX and love the versatility of the Ridgeline. Thanks to all of you for the help.
rwwdel - Welcome... hurry to the link below and you will be our 100th silver member in the color poll.
Congrats on your new RL

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Today is a great day for you. You'll have sweet dreams tonight after smiling all day. Keep posting with your ideas and impressions.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Yay...yet another silver RL! Welcome!

L

·
0 Posts
TheRidgester said:
rwwdel - Welcome... hurry to the link below and you will be our 100th silver member in the color poll.
Congrats on your new RL
Ya know something Ridgester?? You're alright. I have no intentions of believing a single word any of those other White Ridgeline owners say about you...you're OK in my book!! ;)
Thanks for the boost buddy!! :D

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
It's still stuck at 99. I'll let you silver boosters dredge up that next vote, but I'm watching and will give you a yea when it bumps.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Welcome to the club, and you make a great choice of vehicle even if your color choice is suspect ;). Red is falling further behind in the voting, I need to start rallying the troops.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Welcome New Guy.... It's OK that all they had was Silver we know you would like a Blue one..... Oh don't forget to vote on color choice.. Oh don't forget to order your window decal, shirts and a hat. Also TheRidgester came up with a ROC wave. Make sure you post everything you findout about your RL...... Enjoy the ride.....

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Congratulations on your new truck and welcome to the club.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I traded a MDX as well. Winter hit in New England last week and I am starting to see some of the things I liked about the MDX 4 wheel drive system. The Ridge has a similar ride but it is more substantial feeling. I had the navigation in the MDX but did not get it in the Ridge. I miss it. I also miss the sensor wipers and the rear view camera.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
rwwdel said:
Hi rwwdel, Welcome to the club and drive safe.:)

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Welcome to the ROC! Enjoy the truck, the club, and the ride!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome to the ROC, rwwdel.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Welcome and ENJOY your new ride.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts