Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hello. I am located in Alhambra. Hopefully the So Cal ROC will organize a get together soon, maybe for the summer. I always miss the beach meets.

·
Registered
251 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
hey roadie, im practically ur neighbor... im in San Bernardino.. check out my truck pics in the gallery
Hey SocaliDude I like what you have done with your wheels and tires.. What sizes are they and do you get any Rubbing?

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Welcome to the club...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hey SocaliDude I like what you have done with your wheels and tires.. What sizes are they and do you get any Rubbing?
hey Zcuda, thanks... i found a guy in San Bernardino who took care of our 5/120 bolt pattern problem... found some badass off-road "18 Fuels, also put a 2' leveling kit on it & bigger tires 265/65/18... did have rubbing issues at 1st... but after grinding pinch welds and trimming plastic.. im as good as new.. im so happy with the results.. my truck actually looks tough now

·
Registered
251 Posts
hey Zcuda, thanks... i found a guy in San Bernardino who took care of our 5/120 bolt pattern problem... found some badass off-road "18 Fuels, also put a 2' leveling kit on it & bigger tires 265/65/18... did have rubbing issues at 1st... but after grinding pinch welds and trimming plastic.. im as good as new.. im so happy with the results.. my truck actually looks tough now
Nice. Would like to get a look see at it in person if possible. Meet up at one of the So Cal meets some day.:act035:

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Welcome to the ROC! I drove past Yucaipa last week while visiting the in-laws. I will say there appeared to be more Ridgelines on the road in SoCal, especially around the Orange County area.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome Roadie!! I live in San Bernardino, not far from Cal State. I'm also new to the Ridgeline. Mine is a "new to me" with over 100K on it.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
I will say there appeared to be more Ridgelines on the road in SoCal, especially around the Orange County area.
No doubt the conservative and staid design appeals to the majority population that resides there.....:act060:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome Roadie!! I live in San Bernardino, not far from Cal State. I'm also new to the Ridgeline. Mine is a "new to me" with over 100K on it.
Cool. I drive by there on my way to the Wrightwood area and HWY 2. Was thinking of taking that dirt road near the PCT that goes by the ski resort. Blue Ridge I think it is?

I may be heading to Coon Creek Jumpoff off HWY 38 near Barton Flats if anyone is interested Saturday. It's just past Angelus Oaks, where the Dorner crap happened.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Palm Springs here

1 - 20 of 37 Posts