Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just dropped in to say hello ... I will be expecting my 2006 Ridgeline by Oct 31 ..( upgrading from a Acura 2003 MDX ) hope to show it off to the family.

Name - Honda Black RTL .. will be sharing his garage with his brothers "Richard Dodge" ( Black 1936 5W Coupe ) & "Jimmy Black" ( 1939 GMC P/U) ... Hope the boys get along ! :D

P.S. upgrading from a Acura 2003 MDX

L

·
0 Posts
NITROFC said:
Just dropped in to say hello ... I will be expecting my 2006 Ridgeline by Oct 31 .. hope to show it off to the family.

Name - Honda Black RTL .. will be sharing his garage with his brothers "Richard Dodge" ( Black 1936 5W Coupe ) & "Jimmy Black" ( 1939 GMC P/U) ... Hope the boys get along ! :D
Welcome NITROFC...
Be sure to post lots of pictures when your new baby arrives.
I am sure they will ALL get along. The Ridgeline is the strong, silent, kind type. :D
Welcome.

·
Registered
62 Posts
NITROFC said:
Just dropped in to say hello ... I will be expecting my 2006 Ridgeline by Oct 31 ..( upgrading from a Acura 2003 MDX ) hope to show it off to the family.

P.S. upgrading from a Acura 2003 MDX
Nice are both brothers restore show condition? The RL will be proud to be in their company:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts