Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,
just wanted to say hi just bought my 06 rtl steel blue in oct.05 and i am loving it so i wanted to say hi to all others with a steel blue or any other color out there.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Welcome aboard gweppy! I hope that you can take some time to poke around on the various forums here on the ROC. Even some of the old posts from a year ago make interesting reading. There is a lot of great information here on the ROC. Never be afraid to jump right in and post your questions or your ideas. Your contributions will help to make the ROC even better. It is a good idea to use the search function on the top of the page. You may be very surprised to find the answer to your exact question, and more. I learn something new right here on the ROC every day.
Once again, welcome!

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Welcome Gweppy and great choice of color!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
meanmachine19 said:
Welcome Gweppy and great choice of color!
Welcome great choice of color!:) great place too, my wife was born there.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Hello and a big ROC welcome from another BLUE owner. I am completely biased about BLUE being the best color. I know you are going to love it. Stick around. You're going to love the ROC.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome gweppy. Great color choice. I bought mine on Halloween and have enjoyed it.:D

L

·
0 Posts
Gee..I feel like the minority here....all youse guys who posted a hello have those Blue trucks except for UH. :D
Welcome to the ROC family Gweppy. I'm sure you will love this place and all your Blue Brothers too!! ;)

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving gweppy, They didn't have any blue Ridgelines the day we bought our black one but we welcome you to the club all the same...:p

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome to the best site for the "real skinny" on your Ridge!

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the club.:)

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
gweppy said:
hi all,
just wanted to say hi just bought my 06 rtl steel blue in oct.05 and i am loving it so i wanted to say hi to all others with a steel blue or any other color out there.
HELLO FROM CAJUN COUNTRY, WISH YOU WOULD POST SOME PICS OF YOUR NEW RIGE. WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT WITH THE CHROME BUMPERS AND BED COVER.:) :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts