Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It looks great!! 30"×1" led bar and it looks like factory accesory.

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
This mobile app sucks cant upload photos .how can i upload photos? i dont like the movil app.i have the photos on my cel.

·
Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,803 Posts
This mobile app sucks cant upload photos .how can i upload photos? i dont like the movil app.i have the photos on my cel.
Go back into your post and click 'Go Advanced' Follow the link for manage attachments. Select the location of your pic and upload it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the @##$$%%^^ mobile app do not provide for that :mad:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
finally done!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
...but posted twice....

·
Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,803 Posts
I like it, nice Job. How does it look at night. Does it light up the road or oncoming traffic? How about a pic of it shining on the road or garage door to give an idea of the light dispersion.

·
Registered
12 Posts
It looks like you were able to keep the bumper intact without cutting the black vertical bars in the bumper opening. Is that correct? Also what did you wire it up to? A hot wire that's on when the ignition turns on and you have a switch I'm guessing? I'm sorry for all of the questions. I have one coming as well so I'm just curious. I finally found out all the wiring on the original Honda foglight switch so plan to use it to run mine.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It looks like you were able to keep the bumper intact without cutting the black vertical bars in the bumper opening. Is that correct? Also what did you wire it up to? A hot wire that's on when the ignition turns on and you have a switch I'm guessing? I'm sorry for all of the questions. I have one coming as well so I'm just curious. I finally found out all the wiring on the original Honda foglight switch so plan to use it to run mine.
this is the other post with more info on it http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108537

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like it, nice Job. How does it look at night. Does it light up the road or oncoming traffic? How about a pic of it shining on the road or garage door to give an idea of the light dispersion.
it light up both the road and the traffic.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts