Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my truck today after all the accessories were installed. Here are a few before and after pictures.
I still have the gold pin-stripping to be added later next week. It will tie together the front gold emblem and the back gold lettering.
I love the chrome wheels.

Before and After shots

Attachments

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
Very nice!!!

You might want to repost with your plate number blanked out.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Couldn't help but notice the Texas plate. :) Honda gaining ground in Texas.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Very nice pictures. Those accessories look really good.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks for the pics..I have a Black Ridgeline and have wondered how some of these would look ..And thanks to you now I know .Very cool looking too ,the black is awesome..

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Good job. It's great seeing the accessories on the truck. Hard to get a sense of them if you just see the accessories by themselves. Thanks for the post.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Glad I thought to take the "before" pictures so I could do this. Thanks for the kind words. Anybody have pinstriping put on their truck? Looking for ideas other than plain-jane but don't want wild and crazy, if you know what I mean?
Thanks.

L

·
0 Posts
I am having pewter pin striping put on my truck, hopefully before we meet for our Ridgeline party on May 8th. I put it up against the Billet Silver and there is enough of a difference to make the pins stand out and it looks sharp. I'll share pics soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts