Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HELLO TO ALL, THIS IS MY RTS; I INSTALLED A TOW HITCH, FLOWMASTER MUFFLER and TIRES AND WHEELS (SILVER ANTERA'S 20x10 ON PIRELLI'S SCORPIONS 295-40-20). PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS RIDE. I SOLD MY 99 RANGE ROVER TO GET THIS RIDE. THE TRUNK SOLD ME AS TO BE A VERSATILE RIDE, DUE TO 3 KIDS IN ALL TYPES OF ACTIVITIES.
THANKS, AL/ALSALSA

Attachments

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Welcome, cool truck. What's with all the caps?
"SOUNDS" LIKE YOUR YELLING!

L

·
0 Posts
steveberger said:
Welcome, cool truck. What's with all the caps?
"SOUNDS" LIKE YOUR YELLING!
:D
Welcome to the ROC family AL. We're glad you're here.
Stick around. There is NEVER a dull moment in the forum.
:)

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Hey there ALSALSA,
First, Welcome to the ROC, the only "Real" Ridgeline forum on the net!

Give us some photos of your FlowMaster mods! Were all dying here! Also, enlarge the ones of your truck up to 640 x 480 so us older guys can check out your wheel & tire combo and yea, drive safe & enjoy! :D

·
Registered
233 Posts
Welcome aboard ALSALSA! Your ride looks nice, but you definitely need to post larger pics!!! :D

-SixOpRidge

·
Registered
141 Posts
ALSALSA said:
HELLO TO ALL, THIS IS MY RTS; I INSTALLED A TOW HITCH, FLOWMASTER MUFFLER and TIRES AND WHEELS (SILVER ANTERA'S 20x10 ON PIRELLI'S SCORPIONS 295-40-20). PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS RIDE. I SOLD MY 99 RANGE ROVER TO GET THIS RIDE. THE TRUNK SOLD ME AS TO BE A VERSATILE RIDE, DUE TO 3 KIDS IN ALL TYPES OF ACTIVITIES.
THANKS, AL/ALSALSA
How is the sound on the Flowmaster..I had a chrome tip put on..I was afraid to install the Flow because the Honda is a V6..that it would sound like a sick truck and not that deep hum with a V8..Thanks.(I miss the rumble of my V8)

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Welcome to the boards.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Welcome Alsalsa, I will welcome you even though you picked the wrong color ;) *Nudge Ladyridge*. Sounds like you bought for the right reasons, and I would guess that you will get better mileage with your Ridgeline than you did with the RangeRover although I have always liked Rovers.

L

·
0 Posts
captmiddy said:
Welcome Alsalsa, I will welcome you even though you picked the wrong color ;) *Nudge Ladyridge*. Sounds like you bought for the right reasons, and I would guess that you will get better mileage with your Ridgeline than you did with the RangeRover although I have always liked Rovers.
****** :D ******

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks to all, new larger pics posted today under "new posts". In reply to the flowmaster; I have a nice humm.. not loud, just right, thanks again Al

·
Registered
141 Posts
You hit a nerve with flowmaster mod. Who did it, cost, pictures, pleeeease. Welcome to the forum. We have fun here and learn, thanks for joining us. :cool:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Again thanks to all, new larger pics posted under new posts today. Regarding the flow master; it has a nice humm... not loud, just right. Pics too follow. Done by Cohea muffler in San fernando, CA., for $140 w/chrome tip.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts