Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!
I have been researching the Ridgeline for about 6 months and I want to thank everyone for all the informative information. I finally purchased one on August 2, 2005 RT Silver w/roof racks and hitch. I get excited everytime I go to drive it. It has the smoothest ride of any vehicle I have had. I have a company car so I don't get to drive that often, mostly on weekends. This is the greatest site, every time I come up with a question it has been adressed on the site. Looking forward to talking with everyone and just puchased my third decal for my wifes Odyssey. Take care:) :)

·
Registered
534 Posts
I can't believe I beat Ladyridge to this but...

Welcome aboard!!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Didn't you mean to say he has a "primer" colored ridge?

:D

·
Registered
289 Posts
Welcome to the group, especially since you purchased a SILVER Ridgeline.
The SILVER ones have the least problems. :D

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Welcome to the club, as to the statements about color, I wouldn't believe them, I have heard about the water in ladyridge's truck, we don't have that problem with the red one we have, so I think silver may have more troubles, but that is just me. Either way, congrats on the new truck, and regardless of color I am sure you will enjoy it. And since it is silver it is already set for a new paint color, just needs to be cleaned and you can slap a new color right on top of that primer vehicle ;)

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Welcome aboard Beckman2713.

I have had my RL since 3/11 and still love driving it every day.

---OFF TOPIC---
Does anyone ever get the feeling it Primer against the rest of us and Primer is winning?

Just Kidding:D

There is no bad color on the RL, of course Amazon Green is still the best.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Hi beckman2713, You have found a new home! This site is addicting as you will see. Welcome and "Keep on truckin" on the ROC.:p

·
Registered
774 Posts
Welcome. Hope you enjoy the site and your new truck as much as I (we) have:D

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Now what took you so long to make your announcement! We're glad to have you come out of lurking status and adding your thoughts. Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I tried to get the Blue, but my wife asked "Does it come with a skirt"?....I stand by my Billet Silver to the end. Thanks for the replys:)

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Tell your wife that silver is nothing but a gold wannabe.

Blue rules.

;)

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
shovelhd said:
Tell your wife that silver is nothing but a gold wannabe.

Blue rules.

;)
DO NOT LISTEN TO SHOVELHD, HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN JEALOUS OF US OWNING THE BILLET SILVER METALLIC, SINCE WE MET IN JULY IN MARLBOROUGH.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts