Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I would like to see pictures rotated as frequently as possible showing:

1) New members and their Ridgeline
2) Pictures taken at ROC meets!
3) Pictures of Ridgelines at immediately recognizable locations of special interest such as in front of historical markers, signs (such as "You are now leaving Area 51") , monuments, Honda facilities, Arlington National cemetery, or other unusual scenery or settings.
4) Ridgelines with large or unusual loads in the bed or towing unusual things
5) Ridgelines in creative but not photographically altered situations such as pulling an Avalanche out of the mud or snow ;) , in the motorcade of The President or other dignitary, equipped as police or fire department vehicles, or photos or Ridgelines with unusual equipment or accessories.
6) Existing members Ridgelines inserted at random or on their birthday.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Great suggestions, Ultra-Hog!
There is a well known bar in Gig Harbor that has the walls covered with patrons' photos taken at interesting places from all over the world.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Great idea! There is a local sandwich shop that has their walls covered with pictures of customers all over the world holding a "Penn State Subshop" bumper sticker. I recall one taken in front of The Great Wall of China, one in front of the outdoor theater in Australia, and one that was taken at altitude of the pilot of an F14 holding the bumper sticker. We could do the same thing, 'cept maybe that last one... We could create a thread of just those kind of pictures. Could be some fun! We will definetely get a picture of many Ridgelines in front of The Rock and Roll hall of Fame in Cleveland on November 5th at the ROC at the ROC meet! :)

L

·
0 Posts
justdeefire said:
:D I feel like a star since mine made the first list. Thanks, T-Mac.
So..you feel like a star do you??
Would you like to feel even more like a star?
See you at the ROC @ the ROCK on Nov 5.
:D

·
Registered
876 Posts
I can't help but wonder why no RED Ridgeline is represented on the home page now. Every other color is there, even the ubiquitous SILVER.... :confused:

L

·
0 Posts
UglyTruckling said:
I can't help but wonder why no RED Ridgeline is represented on the home page now. Every other color is there, even the ubiquitous SILVER.... :confused:
Well UT....maybe you should have a protest line in your signature. ;) Get someones attention. :D

·
Registered
876 Posts
ladyridge said:
Well UT....maybe you should have a protest line in your signature. ;) Get someones attention. :D

L

·
0 Posts
UglyTruckling said:
YOU GO GIRL!!!!!
I think he just gave the title to shut me up.
A moderator should listen and read more than post.
WRONG!! :D

·
Registered
876 Posts
Sounds like attempted interference with your free speech rights. Glad it's not working, though!

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
T Mac said:
Updated the site pages over the weekend and that included some new pics from some of our happy members. Congrats to those of you who are our current "Featured Ridgelines". :)
What a surprize! A birthday greeting from the ROC, Thank you very much, nice you remembered. And to see the Ridgeline Raider featured on the web page! That is too :cool:, Thanks T-Mac

Anthony aka Toobuku

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
UglyTruckling said:
Don't be hatin' now! Your time will come soon I'm sure! :D

·
Registered
218 Posts
Happy Bithday Toobuku! Next year's the big one huh?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts