Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone. I've been following the forums for about a month now, about as long as I've had my Ridgeline. I've got an LX (Canadian RL) Red/Gray. Paid Canadian MSRP of $36200 ($41500 after 14% tax). So far I've got the hitch and some custom wheels. Gonna be paying for this baby till I retire. It's a good thing I love it so much. And it's the first vehicle I've ever owned that my wife is as excited about as I am. Anyway, just wanted to say that I really enjoy reading all your posts.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Welcome aboard. I love the red ones, but blue was our best color. It's sounds like we're in similar circumstances. My hubby is actually going to work a bit longer than he planned to pay for the truck. That's how much he loves it. I'm a raving maniac about how much I love it. I wish I could drive it more often, but we bought it for him to drive. It's a great vehicle to be a passenger in too.

I just looked up your location. We'll be in your parts in mid-Sep. My curiousity just got peeked about the town of Nelson, so we may even drive south through your town on the way back to the states. It's only our second visit to Canada and I'm extremely excited!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alot of people from the States pass through on the way to Nelson. Seems to be a popular spot for tourists these days. Maybe we'll spot each other!

We just returned today from a trip to Vancouver. Didn't see one Ridgeline the whole time. The city's got 2 million people for cryin out loud! I was quite surprised. My dealership in Castlegar BC has sold at least 6 including mine.

Also, we had a near miss today. Got me thinking about all those airbags. Felt pretty good after my heart stopped pounding.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase! Great looking truck and I really like the wheels!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Great looking truck! The wheels are a real nice touch. I was inititially going in for the blue, but when I saw the red sitting there on the lot, it took about 10 seconds for me to settle on it! I'm still getting lots of compliments on the color, as I'm sure you do too. Enjoy your new Ridgeline!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Best of luck with your RL - the wheels are sharp! Consider adding the rear splash guards (they should have been standard).

L

·
0 Posts
Congratulations kootenayridge!! Enjoy the ride!!
Welcome to the ROC family, we're glad you're here.
What a nice truck you have there. Kinda reminds me of mine only a different color!! ;)
I especially like the last two letters of your license plate. :D
I am a kickback from Canada ( my parents are both Canadian ) and used to get there a few times a year to visit all my relatives. I hope to start making that trip again and maybe we'll see each other.
Be safe!!
J.C. :)

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
I really like those wheels. Welcome aboard and thanks for posting the pics.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Greating looking truck and pics! Welcome aboard and yes, I love those wheels!! PS-HA! I just noticed I became a "SENIOR" member as this was my 100th post!

L

·
0 Posts
shortspark said:
Greating looking truck and pics! Welcome aboard and yes, I love those wheels!! PS-HA! I just noticed I became a "SENIOR" member as this was my 100th post!

CONGRATULATIONS SHORTSPARK!!! :)

·
Registered
383 Posts
Welcome KootenayRidge!
Lot of really good people and information here.

In two months of driving my Ridge around AB, I have yet to see another Ridge on the road. Last weekend, one finally pulls up along side, gave me the friendly new Ridgeline owner smile and wave, and then bolted pass. Wouldn't you know that the guy had BC plates!

Enjoy the new wheels... Keep the sunny side up & the dirty side down!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts