Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time reader first post. I have been reading this site for a long time now dreaming of the day I can get my hands on a Ridge. I live and die Handa and hope to add to my list soon! :D

L

·
0 Posts
HondaHusker said:
Long time reader first post. I have been reading this site for a long time now dreaming of the day I can get my hands on a Ridge. I live and die Handa and hope to add to my list soon! :D
Don't worry Honda Husker, good things ALWAYS come to those who wait. We'll be waiting for your news.
:)

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
HondaHusker said:

You're going to love it!

·
Registered
774 Posts
ladyridge said:
Don't worry Honda Husker, good things ALWAYS come to those who wait. We'll be waiting for your news.
:)
Good things like deep discounts :) Honda's concerned about their 90 day supply of inventory. Sounds like a GREAT time to buy- you won't regret the decision.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Have ya seen many in your area? Have you gone to drive one yet? Let us know as soon as your deal is made.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts