Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I think I butted into some other people's thread last night, so I'll start my own thread. Sorry, I am new at this.

I have been reading the various posts for about a week or so. I just got my Ridgeline last Sat. Thanks for all the info. I look forward to learning more.

L

·
0 Posts
OH!!! You mean you're not perfect?? Well then..you have come to the right place. Welcome drk!!

I saw your post this morning and left you this there. I wasn't sure if you would see it so I brought it here too!!

Welcome to the World of the Ridgeline drk!! We're glad you're here! Enjoy your new ride and feel free to join us anytime!!

I have to say, I ventured off and crossed the street with out holding someone's hand yesterday for the first time and checked out another site. I felt lost, sad and alone and promptly returned home as fast as I could.

I feel I have made good friends here and I have even talked to a few on the phone. They feel like family already. I trust what I read here and don't make a move without coming to the ROC first.
So my conclusion of the "other" sites??
There's no place like home!! Thanks for bringing the ROC to my world Tom!!

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Welcome to the boards. Enjoy your new truck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts