Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
9,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason I ran across a ROC banner page that I saved off before the format change. The date was on or about Oct 18, 2015, on that date the ROC had 38,902 members. Checking this morning the membership has increased by 1,541 in less than 8 months to 40,443. Seems that the GEN 2 perked up the activity and membership on the ROC.

· Registered
986 Posts
Seems like a lot of Non-G1 owners among the early adopters. Pretty much as expected. Getting more feedback now from G1 owners that have moved to G2.
I'm interested in where the mid-size market goes over the next 5 years.

· Registered
986 Posts
Seems like a lot of Non-G1 owners among the early adopters. Pretty much as expected. Getting more feedback now from G1 owners that have moved to G2.
I'm interested in where the mid-size market goes over the next 5 years.

· Administrator
24,886 Posts
That means around 15% or more of the universe of Ridgeline owners are/were ROC members. I wonder how that compares to other vehicles? Seems like an impressively high number at first glance.

Compared to the number of G2s that have been produced/sold, it's quite likely that number is significantly higher so far - lots more G2 owners joining the ROC compared to the G1 which makes sense - the Internet plays a much larger role in peoples' lives now than it did 11 years ago when the ROC was born.

Grandfather to grandson: "Back when I bought my first Ridgeline, they actually came with printed owner's manuals. Can you believe that?"

· Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,897 Posts
I wish out of those 1500+ members we could determine how many say they are G2 owners, I just read that 2472 Ridgelines were sold in June. I was going to start a thread if one is not isn't already on here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.