Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will take delivery of my new blue/gray Ridgeline RTL this evening. This forum was extremely valuable in the negotiations.

I have been driving a new Ridgeline loaner all week since the dealer wanted to keep my tradein. I must say its a great vehicle. Can't wait to take mine on the road.

I am currently preparing my list of accessories. Aries nerf bars I think, but can't decide on black or S Steele. Any blue truck owners with an opinion?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Congrats on your new ride drdk and welcome to the club!! I have a Black RL and the Steel Aires Nerf Bars look sharp (my 2cents). Be sure to visit the following link and post your zip code so I can put you on the ROC Stars Map!! :D And post pics of your ride when able :D

·
Registered
876 Posts
Welcome...

I have a red truck and put black Aries Nerf bars on it -- I like the black bars with the black mud flaps, trim, etc.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Congrats on th enew truck and be sure to share pictures of your new acquisition.

·
Registered
668 Posts
drdk said:
Will take delivery of my new blue/gray Ridgeline RTL this evening. This forum was extremely valuable in the negotiations.

I have been driving a new Ridgeline loaner all week since the dealer wanted to keep my tradein. I must say its a great vehicle. Can't wait to take mine on the road.

I am currently preparing my list of accessories. Aries nerf bars I think, but can't decide on black or S Steele. Any blue truck owners with an opinion?
Congrats, I have redrock, and like black as accessories, your color might go with the st. steel better.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Congrats and welcome. We went with the OEM running boards. We like the black accents on our BLUE Ridge.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Welcome drdk, Enjoy the smooth ride and post pics when you get a chance.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Interesting that they loaned you a Ridgeline. What were you trading in that they couldn't wait to get their hands on? Welcome to the ROC.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Welcome. I hope you enjoy your Ridge as much as I (WE) do:D

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Welcome to the club. Congratulations on your new truck.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
steveberger said:
Interesting that they loaned you a Ridgeline. What were you trading in that they couldn't wait to get their hands on? Welcome to the ROC.
Yes, I thought that was out of the ordinary too. I doubt we would have gotten that offer to drive a RL around while we waited. But then, we didn't trade anything in. They didn't want our old Trooper.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I traded an 04 VW Touareg. The dealer wanted to move it in a hurry apparently. I didn't argue. Must say the blue truck sure drives better than the black one did ;) ;)

Enjoyed the new ride today.

Went ahead and ordered carpet mats and bed touch up from H&A. Ordered black nerfs and wood dash kit from Jason at Burtman. And to top it off, ordered the Retrax retractable bed cover. That should about do it for me except for upgrading the speakers.

Thanks to all for the valuable information contained in this site.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Your beautiful BLUE truck is going to be even sweeter when you get all those accessories installed.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Great color! I think the stainless nerf bars are what you need.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts