Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I bought my first Ridgeline today! 2006 RTL. Very excited, been looking to buy one for a while. As I'm new to this car, I would really appreciate any recommendation you might have. Car is in very good condition, maintenance done on time at Honda, timing belt replaced at 90k miles. Has 109k now.
I wanted to reset trip clock to see mpg but can't seem to do so. Couldn't figure out where is reset button. It seems all buttons on right on steering wheel don't respond. Aside from trip button question, was wondering what mpg should I expect? Also storage lid between seats lifts ok but after sliding it forward to position my right elbow on it, it doesn't want to slide back. It seems like it's locked. It moves about half inch up and down but doesn't go all the way back.
Thank you all for responses and suggestions.

·
Registered
12 Posts
IIRC (it has been a month since I lost my RL) to reset you just hold the button down until the counter zeros out. Its the same button used to cycle through the different trip counters.
With the armrest, check to make sure nothing got lodged in the tracking when you pulled it out. Could be a piece of food or something.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts