Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everyone.
I have been reading all the posts in the G2 Owners' group for a while because on August 12 I placed my order for a new Ridgeline. I wanted white and didn't want leather or sunroof so I ordered a base model LX. However, it comes so well equipped that I really didn't need or want anything else. I finally (yesterday) received word that it has been shipped and should arrive by Hallowe'en!! As I live near the Rockies, we will soon get piles of snow ( usually 3 or 5 feet on the ground) so I will be able to report on its ability in the snow. My VIN numbers are 503525 so hopefully all the kinks will be worked out and I will have a trouble free experience.
Thanks to all for the reams of information I have obtained from this site, and for the rest to come.:smile:
Don (Sicamousian)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it came in finally. Ordered on August 12 and picked up at the dealer on October 29. I ordered a "basic" Ridgeline LX model. I am not partial to black (shows the dirt too much), don't especially like leather seats, and I think the tiny opening rear window is funny looking. My LX had 11 Km when I picked it up and looks absolutely lovely to me. I enjoyed the 45 minute drive home and played with a lot of the electronics. It drives and rides much better than the 2015 CRV I traded in. Today I will be inspecting it all more closely but so far, no faults whatsoever.
I plan on getting 3M Xpel on the front end very soon as we do get a lot of small stones on the roads in the winter here. We also tend to get 3 or 4 feet of dry snow so that should be a good test for the snow mode.
I live in Central British Columbia, in the northern Okanagan near Salmon Arm, and have not seen another G2 on the road here yet.
I was surprised (pleasantly) by a couple of things... I HAVE ARM RESTS and WALK AWAY DOOR LOCKS. Neither of which is listed on the window sticker which I have posted below so people can compare..
Looking forward to many happy kilometers from my new truck and to learning more about it from all the experts on this Owners' group.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts