Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, i just purchased the Ridgeline about a week ago and to say i am very happy with the purchase. I was looking for something different from my previous 2007 lexus is350 which has been really good to me for the past 10 years. It was between the new Tacoma and Ridgeline.

I have already got some very useful information before and after purchase on the forums and look forward to the wealth of info here. The Mod bug has kicked in as i have put Xpel headlight film and both front and rear Blackvue dashcam's. Let me know if anyone has questions on the wiring part as it was very easy and no panels removed.

Just ordered Oem Window Visors, Floor Mats, Lighted Running Board, front/rear splash guards.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,269 Posts
Congrats on your, "B -E"

With a Picture no Less

Welcome to the ROC.

Good Luck and Enjoy the Ride!

Reactions: Sparkland

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just purchased a beautiful Blue RTL-E
I really appreciate all the valuable info from ROC even before "officially" joining!!
The truck runs great! Looks good! Going to start out installing a Tonneau cover!!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Congratulations on your brand new Ridgline !!! You will love it. Be careful with that camera mounted on the front windshield. It looks very close to the line of sight for the lane monitoring camera that is mounted on the front of the rear view mirror.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,269 Posts
Wouldn't it be more like a "be" and not a "BE"?? :wink:

BTW, welcome to the ROC, OP!!!
How about B -E ;)

IDK, after 9 days where I didn't really do a whole lot of anything I had like 100+ G & I pages to review, I went thru them rather quickly and I thought, hmmm I guess I didn't realize an RTL-E was available in "Black" and other than chrome trim, brushed accents on the wheels & interior accent lighting, it's a BE, but you were the first to even notice it, and my poor attempt at humor.

Ok, I'll admit it, I'm a ... :nerd:

Reactions: NOVARIDGE

·
Registered
741 Posts
How about B -E ;)

IDK, after 9 days where I didn't really do a whole lot of anything I had like 100+ G & I pages to review, I went thru them rather quickly and I thought, hmmm I guess I didn't realize an RTL-E was available in "Black" and other than chrome trim, brushed accents on the wheels & interior accent lighting, it's a BE, but you were the first to even notice it, and my poor attempt at humor.

Ok, I'll admit it, I'm a ... :nerd:
LOL! No prob, bro! I just thought it was funny and didn't want to call it a "Baby BE." :wink:

·
Super Moderator
5,340 Posts
Hello all, i just purchased the Ridgeline about a week ago and to say i am very happy with the purchase. I was looking for something different from my previous 2007 lexus is350 which has been really good to me for the past 10 years. It was between the new Tacoma and Ridgeline.

I have already got some very useful information before and after purchase on the forums and look forward to the wealth of info here. The Mod bug has kicked in as i have put Xpel headlight film and both front and rear Blackvue dashcam's. Let me know if anyone has questions on the wiring part as it was very easy and no panels removed.

Just ordered Oem Window Visors, Floor Mats, Lighted Running Board, front/rear splash guards.
Where did you get the xpel headlight film? After looking at my G2 headlights, they need a little more protection.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts