Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks, super happy we got the new 2022 RTL - E Radiant Red color from Chantilly Honda here in VA, it was spec'd from the dealer.
I just joined this group and need to dig into other posts and see what others have done to their truck. We primarily got this for Camping, hiking and fun around the neighborhood. If there are any recommendations I should thing about, pls do share your thoughts ...
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Grille

·
Registered
22 RTL-E
151 Posts
The only thing I have done is a hard tonneau. Works great for how I use the truck. Well, I also removed 2/3rds of my rail for the back seat so my dog has a flat area.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just joined, on my 2nd. ridgeline. RTLE, pearl white. Couple of minor nits on mine, can't seem to get the automatic dimmer walking on the headlights. The mirrors go down when backing up, but dont return to the original settings part of the time. No real big deals, but would like the auto dimmer to work. Over all i'm happy with my new ridge. Big Jim Walker

·
Administrator
23,161 Posts
Couple of minor nits on mine, can't seem to get the automatic dimmer walking on the headlights.
Unfortunately, Honda broke the auto high beam feature starting with the 2020 year model and never fixed it.

Since this is a safety-related issue, please report it to NHTSA.

The mirrors go down when backing up, but dont return to the original settings part of the time. Walker
Only the mirror you have selected with the mirror control should tilt down in reverse (left, neither, or right, but not both). If the mirror does not tilt up when shifting from reverse, the vehicle is not operating as designed.

·
Registered
2022 RTL-E Radiant Red
13 Posts
I was just thinking of painting that chrome so it looks black grill all over, will do the same ...
I tried Plasti Dip and vinyl wrap, both looked awful (may have been my skill level). I ordered the OEM parts and am much happier. The hardest part was getting the weather stripping on the doors back in place.

·
Registered
52 Posts
My 2022 is new, I already added the North Mountain roll up bed cover about $235 on Amazon. An AVS front big shield for the hood and I have running boards ready to install along with some vent shades for the roll up windows. Get the Wells shades and NOT the " in channel" versions. Also bought the rear underseat storage box and auto stop eliminator from the ridge line store. And last some decals from Amazon to protect the lower door sills from scuffs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts