Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I tried the GROM BT unit and just the aux unit and both didnt work, They blamed it on the trucks grounding system or something. I got the USA SPEC and it is awesome, I just got the new BT hook up and cant wait to plug it in!!!

I say go with USA spec....and you can still use the cd changer, it takes place of your xm unit not the changer

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
HAHA yea...I got my bt35 a few days ago but unfortunately i think my module is bad because they audio quality is like a cassette tape. so i called them and they told me to call who i got it from to get a replacement module. So hopefully it wont take to long. I absolutely love how it operates so I really hope a new module fixes the audio problem. So maybe hold on ordering one until I report back lol

I had/have the PA15-HON2. It works great with the ipod and the auxillary cord if you don't have ipod. I just didn't want a cord hanging around anymore. Might have one for sale cheap here shortly hopefully.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Well the BT-35 is a no go....maybe my phone IDK. Going to wait for awhile until all the bugs have been worked out I guess.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts