Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been searching for our use Ridgeline for a while just waiting to find the right one. Finally, one came up. So totally stoked to get this truck. 2007 EXL with navigation 160 thousand kilometers one owner immaculate condition with many extras all service Records from day one and all up-to-date paid 13 K Canadian. From what I looked at I think I got a smoking deal very new to this forum so any tips are always welcome. One question has anyone been successful in setting up a lock for the tailgate? And I'm looking to purchase some Nerf bars and wanted to know if the 3 inch are pretty standard for the Ridgeline

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Congrats on your RL and welcome to the ROC! Dynalock, Pop-n-Lock and DIY are your options for tailgate lock. I recommend Pop-n-Lock.

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
I had a dynolock, but replaced it with pop-n-lock after second actuator died on dynolock. P-N-L seems beefier. :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Congrats!! Rather than start a new thread, I'll add to yours.

I've been looking at getting one for years.. Yesterday, I found one that fit my budget and that had very low miles:

2008 Ridgeline EX-L, 35K miles, $15K (I'm in Canada too, and I paid a bit over the average market value for this vehicle, but to me it was worth it to have a truck with such low mileage.)

One owner, estate sale, complete service records in excellent condition.

Since the truck is nearly 7 years old, should I replace the timing belt?

Honda says 7 years or 100K miles

1 - 7 of 7 Posts