Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just Picked up my Steel Blue RTL S/R this week.

I sell them, So I drive them almost every day. Had to wait almost nine months before I could talk the Boss out of one for myself.

Dave

·
Registered
333 Posts
Congrats on finally getting one for yourself! And welcome to the ROC. Have you been lurking around here for long? I'm curious to know if you find the info here helpful in your work.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Excellent color choice. :D Congrats!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Welcome to a new member (and owner) from the Great White North. Would love to see pixs of your Ridgeline out in the wilds of Alaska. Question: I'm curious to know how many Ridgelines you've sold at your dealership?

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Congrats on getting a great truck in the best color. I'm also excited to welcome another person from Alaska. Your state holds a special place in my heart and I truly hope to make it up there again. Let us know how your Ridge performs in the cold and snow.

Swing by the following thread to let us know a bit more about you and your truck:

http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2743

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the club.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Hey congrats and welcome on board. Now I know where to go if I am in Alaska and need a new car. My wife already is grumpy about the cold down here today so I don't think there will be a move to Alaska anytime soon though ;). It is always good to hear about salesmen actually buying the product that they sell, gives you a little more confidence in the product.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Yea! Ditto capt. and welcome nottak. I agree it's great to have you here among us! Stay warm!:D

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
nottak said:
Just Picked up my Steel Blue RTL S/R this week.

I sell them, So I drive them almost every day. Had to wait almost nine months before I could talk the Boss out of one for myself.

Dave

Anchorage huh . . . . you could make your own bear & salmon commercials up there. That's gotta be a great place to own a Ridge. Have fun!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts