Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

2017 owners/buyers - what is your age range?

• 20-30

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • 30-40

Votes: 30 24.0%
  • 40-50

Votes: 24 19.2%
  • 50-60

Votes: 39 31.2%
  • 60-70

Votes: 14 11.2%
  • 70+

Votes: 10 8.0%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As suggested by another member, here is a poll for new owners of the 2017 and folks that for sure plan to buy one.

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
I assume if you're 30 you should vote for the 30 to 40 range? Since you're technically older than 30 unless it's the second of your birth when you vote. Similarly if you're 40, 50, etc. :)

·
Registered
566 Posts
wow im the only young gun :D

Reactions: zroger73

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I assume if you're 30 you should vote for the 30 to 40 range? Since you're technically older than 30 unless it's the second of your birth when you vote. Similarly if you're 40, 50, etc. :)
Yeah, I probably should have done 31-40, etc. I would say whatever you want to do and they will pretty much average out. Poll is just to give us all a feel for who is buying so does not need to be super accurate.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Interesting. Looking at the age, education, and what trim level polls, it looks like the "typical" buyer (if there is such a thing) is a middle-aged college educated buyer of an RTL-E.

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Interesting. Looking at the age, education, and what trim level polls, it looks like the "typical" buyer (if there is such a thing) is a middle-aged college educated buyer of an RTL-E.
I hate being reduced down to being a "typical" buyer...that's why I bought Black Edition. ;)

·
Registered
547 Posts
Being in the 40 to 50 range, I'm not surprised how these numbers are coming out.
I'm thinking a lot of younger guys probably want to go 4 wheeling a lot more than the Ridgeline appears to be able to provide - although that may change

·
Registered
114 Posts
At least I'm not in the 'average' group. Downside is it's the 'past' average side.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Honda might have gotten it bang on in terms of target demographic. Although I'm still in the high 20-30 young'un range. I'm probably going to be picking RL every time every decade.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I hate being reduced down to being a "typical" buyer...that's why I bought Black Edition. ;)

Actually, I think if we were "typical" truck buyers we would be on the F150 forum. Nothing typical about the RL, I think! :grin:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts