Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Monday, 10/24, I received a package from Honda with a new Ridgeline Owners Manual and warranty book. I bought my truck in April and this mailing was not requested by me and there was no explanatory letter in the package.
The warranty book did state that the powertrain warranty is 5 years or 60,000 miles while all other components are 3 years or 36,000.
Why was this sent to me?
Is the new warranty the reason for the new books? I have not yet had time to compare them to my originals for other changes.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
jkaletski said:
On Monday, 10/24, I received a package from Honda with a new Ridgeline Owners Manual and warranty book. I bought my truck in April and this mailing was not requested by me and there was no explanatory letter in the package.
The warranty book did state that the powertrain warranty is 5 years or 60,000 miles while all other components are 3 years or 36,000.
Why was this sent to me?
Is the new warranty the reason for the new books? I have not yet had time to compare them to my originals for other changes.
Follow the link below....much info posted
http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1783

·
Registered
964 Posts
jkaletski said:
Why was this sent to me?
The new warranty is the main reason for the new books. Also, there are some changes in the book (re: auto lock doors etc)

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
It was a nice surprise. I like having two manuals.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Kellcut said:
The new warranty is the main reason for the new books. Also, there are some changes in the book (re: auto lock doors etc)
I had the auto-door lock "Correct" manual and the new one has a different number on it, so they changed something else too... I wonder what?

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Tow ratings - they went up to look more like domestic ratings

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
I am going to close this thread down as there is another thread about this topic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.