Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've started selling these wipers for other cars, and have customers begging for me to get them for their other cars and friends! They do work that well. It's wonder why something this good hasn't been available until now.

ORDER LINK:

http://www.burtmanindustries.com/zoomprod.php?id=ridg_p_bblade_06_up

Avaiable in black or carbon fiber style.

These are in stock and ship out same day.

Just a few customer reviews on an Infiniti forum we sponsor.

http://forums.freshalloy.com/ubbthr...7977545&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

·
Registered
720 Posts
Re: New Piaa Wiper Blades, in stock for Ridgeline! These are incredible.

Do you have a group buy or any special discounts for ROC forum members?

TL

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Yes, everything is already priced at the best possible prices specifically for "forum members". Everything we've added has been for you guys with very good pricing.

·
Registered
668 Posts

Jason B said:
Yes, everything is already priced at the best possible prices specifically for "forum members". Everything we've added has been for you guys with very good pricing.
Do you "winter blades" by piaa?
Here in the NE, I change over every December and I'm always glad I did it. I was just about to go search for a set of winter blades, you may have saved me some time!

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

These are what you want. I've yet to have anyone need replacements in the past year I've been selling these. No worries on these, they will do it! :)

·
Registered
1,292 Posts

Jason is something wrong with your site? I was trying to add something to my cart and it is gagging.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts

mayfielh said:
Jason is something wrong with your site? I was trying to add something to my cart and it is gagging.
Same here...site is having issues

·
Registered
1,292 Posts

swampler said:
Is it just me or does $45 for a pair of wiper blades seem ridiculous? Heck, I don't even use my wipers anymore over 45 thanks to rain-x. :D
It costs me about $30 to replace my Acura TL blades.

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

Doing some updates, site will be back soon.

Yea, they aren't cheap, but it's really not too ridiculous when they work, don't squeak and last 3 times as long as regular blades. They pay for themselves, and clean like you wouldn't believe. I guarantee it! Be sure to read the reviews on that link from the other forum.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts

Jason B said:
It's really not ridiculous when they work, don't squeak and last 3 times as long as regular blades. They pay for themselves, and clean like you wouldn't believe. I guarantee it! Be sure to read the reviews on that link from the other forum.
Like SilBlades they are a quality rubber compound impregnated with silicone. They don't streak, smear, chatter or squeak and after awhile the silcone gets deposited into the pores of the glass and eventually the glass starts acting like you used Rain-X on it. I have both Silblades and PIAA blades on various cars of mine and friends and I highly recommend either one. My oldest blade is 4 years old and it's still like new. You can actually buy refills for the PIAAs if you don't want to swap out the whole wiper, Silblades don't offer refills.

·
Registered
802 Posts

vertrkr said:
Like SilBlades they are a quality rubber compound impregnated with silicone. They don't streak, smear, chatter or squeak and after awhile the silcone gets deposited into the pores of the glass and eventually the glass starts acting like you used Rain-X on it. I have both Silblades and PIAA blades on various cars of mine and friends and I highly recommend either one. My oldest blade is 4 years old and it's still like new. You can actually buy refills for the PIAAs if you don't want to swap out the whole wiper, Silblades don't offer refills.
I had the PIAA's on my MB and could only get about a year out of them before there was a noticable decrease in effectiveness. However, my car did sit outside in the South Carolina sun all the time, so that may have had something to do with it. I liked the PIAA's, they do work. And they're cheaper than the MB blades were anyway.
One thing I don't like about the blades / arms on this truck is that you can't raise the arms up during a wash.

·
Registered
123 Posts

Thanks, let me know when you fix your web site. Right now I can't get past skip intro.

Tom

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
125 Posts

one flaw i noticed in the ridgeline design is I can't lift the wiper arms up to gently slam them on the winshield. So getting the ice of the wiper blades is very hard. The wiper heater works well at defrosting the winshield but just doesn't melt all the ice on the wiper. I guess i could just start and stop the wiper arm as if to change the blade and give it a good wack. anyways thats my wiper rant

·
Registered
2,576 Posts

Anyone "ranting" about wiper design should feel free to do just that. One of the most flawed designed systems on this vehicle. I have done some ranting about various features and am willing to take my lumps from the "Honda does everything best" members out there when I do and I am also always willing to change my opinion when reminded there is a real reason I am wrong. I am going to bet there won't be too many out there to dispute that this "feature" sucks.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts

I agree that the design is cumbersome. Astectically nice but a PITA when you need to change the blades or scoop snow.

But I bet the aerodynamic give us at least a .00000000000000000001% increase in MPG.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts

Add that to the gains I got from 89 Octane and I am up to about .000000002 MPG total mileage improvement.

·
Registered
50 Posts

I think I will order the blades, but not just for the great increase in mileage, no matter what I do I still need to fill-up when it gets to E :D

1 - 20 of 64 Posts