Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this forum. I just bought a 2011 Ridgeline with 27,000 miles on it. This like new, truck is amazing and I love driving it. I did'nt have it two days when my neighbor asked me to help him move something....very nice to have the bed, however small. I have owned full size trucks in the past and found them to be just more than I needed. This one is a keeper and I expect to be driving it for years to come. I just installed the Retrax cover and thought that I would share a few pictures. I'm pleased with the function and look and I will let you know how well it keeps the water out after I have had it for a bit.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I put one on in 2007 and it still looks good and only small leaks....

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Be sure to install the tailgate seal gasket! Otherwise you'll have a dust bowl for a bed when you travel on dirt roads!

I also have the Retrax (love it!), but didn't put on the tailgate seal until years later. I was sorry on more than one occasion on road trips when I got detoured onto dirt roads when I had luggage in the bed (dusted up BIGTIME)! Once you put the seal on, you'll get no dust at all. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts