Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all,

I'm new to the forum, but wanted to join in. I picking up my new RTL with Navi today. Got White with Beige interior. Purchase price was $32,853.95 with doc fees and all. This forum helped me tremendously with my purchase, so I thought I would contribute my buying process and experience.

I contacted many dealers all over the country trying to track down the exact color/options that I wanted. Once locating that, I requested an internet/best price quote from each. Chose the lowest quote, then a dealer in my state (Missouri) matched that price. I was willing to purchase it anywhere, but buying from somewhere closer was an obvious advantage to me.

I'll be sure to post some pictures once I have it home.

Thanks all for the info that you post.

Zeb

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hey Zeb,

Welcome to the owners circle. Good choice, white seems to be a rare breed or at least it was in my area. I had many dealers willing to sell but no one could get it in white. However, holding out paid off as I got a similar price, so good job on your price, and I'm sure you'll love it.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Welcome- I'm sure you'll enjoy your new vehicle as much as we all do. As an early purchaser (Mid-March), it's amazing the discounting all of the more recent buyers are relating to us "old-timers". It sounds pretty routine to be able to get a Nav model for the same price most of us non-nav buyers were paying less than 3 months ago. Well, at least I didn't pay ABOVE sticker. Enjoy!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Zeb - best of luck with your Ridge.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Welcome ande good luck with your new truck. :)

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Congrats on your new truck! You got a great price, too!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts