Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just traded my 06 ridgeline on a 2014 se. drives the same (good) fuel milage same. (thought it would be better with the 5 speed) bought it because my salesman told me was the last year for this model, my 06 only had 31000 miles on it. the only thing i don't like about it is the smaller steering wheel, you can;t see any of the gauges or the speedometer from 40 to100.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Both have the 5 speed, although I think they changed the ratios a bit in 2009; I believe FE ratings might have gone up 1 MPG when they did that (going by memory). Try tilting the wheel a bit if speedo visibility is poor. 'Not a lot of range in that tilt, but maybe try it if you haven't already.

·
Premium Member
2,176 Posts
Congrats on your new RL!

·
Registered
2020 RTL-E in pewter pacific metallic
2,557 Posts
just traded my 06 ridgeline on a 2014 se. drives the same (good) fuel milage same. (thought it would be better with the 5 speed) bought it because my salesman told me was the last year for this model, my 06 only had 31000 miles on it. the only thing i don't like about it is the smaller steering wheel, you can;t see any of the gauges or the speedometer from 40 to100.
I got the the new Rl bug a few days ago when I stopped at a dealer for new wiper blades. They had several new Rls on the lot. There was a new white RL SE that the salesman wanted me to drive home.

I told him I carried too much "stuff" in mine to quickly trade then and there.

No, my 08 at 180,000 is still running great and I'll wait for the next generation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts