Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What other colors would you like to see offered on the Ridgeline?
A nice deep green, or a hot racing blue. :cool:
How about platinum, or gold?

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
Bright red.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Titanium is GREAT on my 2001 Civic. It never shows the dirt!

·
Registered
109 Posts
My favorite color is grey. My 03 VW Turbo S is platinum grey and it is a great color. It hides the dirt relatively well (like the previous poster said) and is gorgeous after a dunk and a good wax job.

The only color I really like is the Amazon Green (guess what color my RL will be) and the red is not to bad either. But I tend to shy away from red since my 84 "bright" red Fiero garnered me 3 speeding tickets - one each in April, May and June (I bought the car in April). I'm hoping the RL will be a little under the radar (pun intended here).

Seriously, I would like to see a nice grey (like my bug), a pearl white like the Lexus, another green, another blue and maybe a special edition yellow for those who really want to flaunt the thing.

Like the poster above, I think the interior (I do like the green leather) should be a little more "in your face." Maybe a "lifestyle" option like my wife's 03 Bug GLS. Her's is the cyber green with the matching 2-tone green leather interior.

I would REALLY like the things on the 06 that I am sure they'll put on the 07 - the things that should have been there all along - windows up/down, the navi working like it should, a really nice diesel (anyone read the Mercedes diesel test in Autoweek - Ill start a new thread) a small V8 or turbo 6, the bed extended 6" and less hard plastic around the dash. (I can live with the front door pulls). And factory installed "stuff" so the dealer doesn't have to do a hack job to install fog lights, rear sensors and the like.

:rolleyes:

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
I think a gold color would be nice. I have always liked the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2003 Inca Gold color.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
I like copper or rust tones, with lots of sparkle.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'll go with the orange with matching orange/white leather interior. :cool:

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
Aside alert -

I used to own a pumpkin orange BMW 2002. What a great little car that was. Stainless header, Borla exhaust, downdraft Weber, Tech cam, gold center BBS wheels. Musty leather interior. What a blast to drive.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'd be happy with adding all exterior colors to the gray interior.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Midnight Blue - close to purple with a speckle finish to give it a sort of irridescent glow.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'd like to see the grey, or maybe a black interior on all color choices. As someone has mentioned, the tan is prone to getting dirty.

As for the exterior, how about Electron Blue or Championship White (I guess Championship White is only available on Type-Rs huh? If it were available, I'd definitely get one though)? Dig into the Honda heritage bin please! Maybe a Crystal Blue Metallic (to match my Prelude) or a Pearl Yellow (to match my 600RR). How about Spa Yellow, or Suzuka Blue. Also, how about a red that matches the red on honda bikes? Since this truck is supposed to homogenize(is this the right word to use?) the Honda product line. they should come out with some existing or past Honda colors instead of the current ones. This may be a long shot, but how about some funky colors like Sundance Gold Pearl, or the lime green available on Japan-only S2000s and NSXs?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm just about to buy my Ridgeline and I'm going back and forth between the green (1st choice) and the blue.
Anybody have any opinion / experience as to which colour is better for not showing dirt etc?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Graphite Pearl like on the Accord, or even the Slate Green on the Odyssey. I agree, a better gray interior would be better, and a much better beige in the other colors.

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
The blue hides road scum very well, but dirt or mud isn't hidden at all.

After seeing the green in person, I really, really like that color. It's very unique.

L

·
0 Posts
jbh said:
I'm just about to buy my Ridgeline and I'm going back and forth between the green (1st choice) and the blue.
Anybody have any opinion / experience as to which colour is better for not showing dirt etc?

Umm...yeah...
SILVER!!

( geez..some people's kids )
:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts