Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone...
Here is my first post. So bear with me as i get used to the whole message board thing. Its been a while since ive had an interest as sincere as this to get myself on a message board. So here it goes.
After years of seeing the concept ads and the like for the up-n-comming "SUT" from Honda, i liked what i saw, but had my doubts. I needed a new truck. Something that fit my long legs and slightly big build. I test drove every truck on the market but was not convinced. Then it finally arrived.
The first ridge i saw on the road was in a parking lot of a local home store. The driver was a manager for a H dealership. So naturally he showed me around and let me take it for a spin. WELL, I fell in love. A couple of months and a couple of two-three hour test drives later and i was sold. (took me a while to get my funds together)
So back on May 5th i took delivery of my B-E-A-UTIFULL Redrock pearl RTL with all the trimmings!! I went a little nuts, but she came out great. I could NOT be happier and id sell this vehicle over a million times to anyone who asked. (but, not mine of course)
So needless to say, im proud to join an owners club for SUCH a great truck. I look forward to many posts and many conversations with like oweners.
New England has been a rainy place for QUITE some time since i got my truck so it took me a while to get a good picture. I hope to get some nicer detail shots soon but i wanted to get started here asap. So heres a wide shot of my ride. I hope you all like. Ive enjoyed looking at everyone elses trucks.. KEEP EM COMMIN! Hope to get some nice feed back on my first post. any suggestions or comments would be great for a newbie poster.
DRIVE SAFE.... DABRidgeman333

2006 Ridgeline RTL w/ moonroof (Redrock Pearl)
Extras right out of the box include: Roof Racks, Door Visors, Running Boards, Tow Package, Fog Lights, Bed Extender, Fender Flares, and Front Grill (My favorite of all customizations).

Attachments

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Welcome to the site and the "owners club." Your truck looks great! I hope that you enjoy yours as much as I am enjoying mine.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:) Wow, that was fast.. thanks for the warm welcome!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Dab - welcome aboard. Very nice looking vehicle (almost as nice as blue).
Best of luck with it! :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Believe it or not.. it was about the ONLY "MUST HAVE" on my list. Well, who am i kidding, everything i put on was a must have. But i love the look it gives the truck, and if anything else that you can ad, the grill give the truck some, individuality! Ya know, a little uniquness. Thanks for the feedback.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Great shot. I tried to talk hubby into the foglights, but that was a no go. He liked all the other accessories I insisted on getting.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Welcome, enjoy.

Glad you too chose the purrfect color.

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
Welcome DAB, another poster from my state. Great looking Redrock Pearl.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Welcome aboard DABridgeman333! Very nice truck! One word of warning though. This ROC site is addictive! There are so many outstanding people contributing so much quality information that, if you are like me, you just can't leave it alone. I learn something new every day on this site. Thank you all, again!:)

L

·
0 Posts
Ultra-HOG said:
Welcome aboard DABridgeman333! Very nice truck! One word of warning though. This ROC site is addictive! There are so many outstanding people contributing so much quality information that, if you are like me, you just can't leave it alone. I learn something new every day on this site. Thank you all, again!:)
Congratulations DAB and welcome to the world of Ridgeline. Enjoy your new ride!! She's a beauty!!

I have to agree with U-H. The ROC is addictive. I think my better half is setting me up for counseling!! ;) I actually passed by my daily kiss when I got home from work to run and check the sight "real" quick which took me about an hour!! :eek: :rolleyes:

Rely on us for whatever you need. And if you live in the same area as Shovelhd, maybe the two of you can convoy on down to PA in a few weeks or in August and meet up with U-H, Nick and I for a Ridgline party.

·
Registered
774 Posts
ladyridge said:
Congratulations DAB and welcome to the world of Ridgeline. Enjoy your new ride!! She's a beauty!!

I have to agree with U-H. The ROC is addictive. I think my better half is setting me up for counseling!! ;) I actually passed by my daily kiss when I got home from work to run and check the sight "real" quick which took me about an hour!! :eek: :rolleyes:

Rely on us for whatever you need. And if you live in the same area as Shovelhd, maybe the two of you can convoy on down to PA in a few weeks or in August and meet up with U-H, Nick and I for a Ridgline party.
Addictive? You've only tallied 558 posts, LadyRidge. Most of us are in the Minor Leagues by comparison :p

·
Registered
275 Posts
Welcome DABRidgeman333 and that is one beautious truck!
I'm with AHART on the grill (not literally). I've been debating on getting this grill and you just sold me! I’ll show my wife the picture of your truck and I believe she’ll agree that it is a worthwhile accessory. ;)
Has anyone done a self-install of the grill? If so, is it a reasonably easy install? :confused:
Please advise.
Thanks

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
It looks like a piece of cake. I'm going to do mine when I install the fog lights.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
WOW... im overwealmed by the response to my post.. but i love it!
Lets take some replies one by one.
Arteegee, thanks so much for the compliment.
Ultra-HOG, i can see where this would be addictive. i was DYING to get home and check on my thread to read any replies. need to pace myself! :)
Shovelhd, western MA, eh? Im eastern MA. noth of boston.
Lady, A ridge party. Imagine all those trucks lined up, SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN A DEALERSHIP! hehe :)
jch, thank you too for the compliment. Let me know how it goes with the wife, i hope my pic can help. I LOVE the grill! to my knowledge, it looks easy, but i didnt do it myself so i cant say for sure. BUT WORTH IT!
Hopefully ill be able to get some more detail shots of the truck. Some close ups, etc. a back shot with the bed extender. Kinda a mean looking extra. as shovel can attest to, around here, your truck is either soaking wet, like today from the storms that came through.. OR ITS COVERED FROM HEAD TO "TOE PACKAGE" in that horrible yellow "powdah" we call Pollen!!! The worst plant spore in the world! so needless to say cars in NE are either yellow or WET! but ill try soon!
Thanks for everyones thoughts. keep em comming. i hope i can be an active part of this group. just need to explore other threads. Like that "sightings" thread. there is another ridge in town. silver, i see it around alot but have yet to make contact. ARE YOU IN THE ROC??? Silver Ridge, Kilkenny Pub ring any bells to anyone! hehe.
THANKS GUYS! MORE TO COME!
DAB.

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
DAB, I live out near the state U. Interestingly, there is a silver Ridgeline that I see often in my area. Of course, mine is nicer :) The pollen is just killer around here.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Mine is black. By the time that I finish drying it, there is a yellow coating that makes it look like it was never washed. It is not as bad this week as it was last week though.

Maybe it's a Honda thing and this is how Elements are made?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts