Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2020 RTL-E, Deep Scarlet Pearl
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drove home a 2017 Ridgeline yesterday - a White Diamond Pearl RTL-T.

Traded in a 2013 Nissan Frontier for it - quite a difference. After a lot of research and looking at what I use a truck for - hauling yard work items and lumber for my woodworking projects - certainly meets all of those needs with a great ride as opposed to other trucks.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hello Greenville and welcome. Did you splurge on the AWD? You should enjoy the truck more each time you drive. I switched for 2003 F150 King Ranch 4 by 4. It was a great truck all around with 180K miles and going strong but what a beast. My RTL E zips along the road like a butterfly. I installed the factory tonneau which works fine/looks great and I haul my folding ladders in the bed for work. Averaging about 20 mpg here in the western NC mountains. Here's to the good life!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Drove home a 2017 Ridgeline yesterday - a White Diamond Pearl RTL-T.

Traded in a 2013 Nissan Frontier for it - quite a difference. After a lot of research and looking at what I use a truck for - hauling yard work items and lumber for my woodworking projects - certainly meets all of those needs with a great ride as opposed to other trucks.
That's cool man, I was looking at Frontier's just barely, and hadn't even considered a Ridgeline.
When I saw one and check out the features, I just had a good feeling that the Frontier didn't give me.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Opted for just front wheel drive. Drove it around today and it just handles like a good vehicle should - sticks to road fairly well and pretty good power as well. Better turning radius compared to the Frontier and much more comfortable.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Have always kept the garage organized and neat and this one is sized to actually hold 2 vehicles with some room to spare.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts