Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I bought a 2009 RTL-NAVI in August w/ 67k miles - gorgeous blue with roof rack and chrome nerf bars and tonneau cover. Normal small dings and somewhat scratched bed but did find out it apparently has some Bondo work on the passenger side front door. Still has a great paint job!

Sold my 06 Pilot EXL-NAVI (272k miles) to my good friend / Honda certified mechanic for the trade-in price.

Just had him remove the nerf bars when he fixed some kind of oil level or pressure sensors. Even without them it still looks awesome. He was so jealous when he first saw it!

Anyway, was on here (online) looking for info on re-installing the rear dome light lens covers that I just picked up today. I discovered that one of them was loose and I removed it to find out it was broken, and then when I removed the opposite one, it broke also! So . . . . Here I am.

Anyway decided to go ahead and join the ROC.

I took it camping towing a small pop up Labor Day weekend and it did great! Best looking vehicle in the park!

Now that it has started getting road salt on it though . . . . . (Ohio!)

Take care and let's be careful out there!

Ron

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,262 Posts
Congrats on your "New to you, G1"

Great First Post!

Welcome to the ROC.

Good Luck and Enjoy the Ride!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Way to go.....still remember the thrill of driving my first pickup in 1947, a K3 International on the farm. The thrill never leaves you and my Ridge is my first Honda too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts