Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you to all of the RL owners on this forum. I've enjoyed reading all the stories, experiences and advice on this forum.

I finally took the plunge and bought a Ridgeline two weeks ago. I found a Radiant Red RTL in the area! I loved this new color. Here's a picture of my new truck.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I love my truck and really have no desire to start over on payments, but if I did, it would be just like this. Love the whole thing, color, wheels, step rails, roof rack. Great looking!

·
Registered
789 Posts
Very nice looking truck. I normally don't care for any chrome, but it actually looks good with the red.

Reactions: Steve-Atlanta

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I love my truck and really have no desire to start over on payments, but if I did, it would be just like this. Love the whole thing, color, wheels, step rails, roof rack. Great looking!
Thanks, Seth. I understand. I traded a 2003 Tundra that I loved as well. The Tundra had a very small back seat - an adult could not sit comfortably. I needed a truck that will allow be to haul more than two people in comfort.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You have the best truck and wheel color combo!
Thank you. I played with Honda’s online configuration and the wheels were an option that the tool could display. When I saw the red with the black wheels, I knew that was the truck I wanted!

The salesman had no idea that the wheels were available. After the the wheels were installed, the dealership’s general manager and several salesmen came out to take a look. The GM told me that he will add the wheels to more RL’s.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts