Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Signed the papers on my new Ridgeline RTL (Navi + Moonroof) last Saturday. I had been following the Ridlgeline since Honda released the concept months ago. I have always wanted the versitility of a truck, but fall into the "Honda Whore" category, as I only buy Honda vehicles.

When they finally released the Ridgeline, I knew I had to have one. Did tons of research, and finally hit the dealership last Saturday and made the deal on my new Ridge. I absolutely love it! Best vehicle I've owned to date.

Unfortunately, I wasn't aware of this forum until _after_ I bought my Ridge, but its still a wealth of information for current owners.

Pic of my Ridge: http://scully.svol.net/~jai/jaicar.jpg

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Jaiieq, Welcome to the greatest RL forum on the web! So far, the neatest things about this truck for us is "finding" all the cool little details of the truck weeks after pouring over the manual. Drive her in good health! :D

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
It's a beauty. Welcome to our ROC clan. You may have some sleepless nights if you get hooked on this forum as some of us have.

Did your truck come with that pinstripe? It looks nice.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on your new truck. You will find a lot of good information on this site.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Jaiieq said:
Best vehicle I've owned to date.

Unfortunately, I wasn't aware of this forum until _after_ I bought my Ridge, but its still a wealth of information for current owners.

Pic of my Ridge: http://scully.svol.net/~jai/jaicar.jpg
NICE!! I'm sure you won't regret buying it!

L

·
0 Posts
Wow what a beauty. ;)
Welcome to the ROC family. We're glad you're here.
We look forward to your comments and experiences with your new ride. Enjoy!!

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Welcome and congrats Jaiieq! I know you will enjoy your ride!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Truckin' said:
It's a beauty. Welcome to our ROC clan. You may have some sleepless nights if you get hooked on this forum as some of us have.

Did your truck come with that pinstripe? It looks nice.
Yes, the pinstripe did come with the truck. I had never been a fan of pinstriping (I'd take them off my old cars), but with the Ridgeline being so big, it breaks the lines up just right, and I've come to really like them. Also, with them being a tan/beige color, they accent the interior nicely.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts