Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got home with a "Used" 2013 Ridgeline Sport Black. Got it with black side steps, bed extender, black leather interior. Guy who had it before me had it 2 months, 2000miles, had the extras installed at the dealer, and brought it back. Got a great deal. Always looking to modify. Been searching this forum for 6 months before buying. Any recommendations on a first modifications?

·
Registered
99 Posts
weathertech mats.
LED interior & bed lights.
Muth blinker mirrors.
:)

oh, Welcome

·
Registered
93 Posts
Just got home with a "Used" 2013 Ridgeline Sport Black. Got it with black side steps, bed extender, black leather interior. Guy who had it before me had it 2 months, 2000miles, had the extras installed at the dealer, and brought it back. Got a great deal. Always looking to modify. Been searching this forum for 6 months before buying. Any recommendations on a first modifications?

WELCOME!!!!:act030:

·
Premium Member
2,198 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
welcome to ROC.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Wow, I wonder why the first buyer brought it back. His mistake makes for your good luck. Welcome to the Club.

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
Welcome to the club...

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
Welcome BeauBear, Great color! There are lots of goodies and mods to personalize your RL in “Mods, Installs and How-To's””

ROC-on!:act035:

·
Registered
333 Posts
I would have had to find out why he was so unhappy with this vehicle. also hope you did a car fax. How much were they asking for it?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Same here, last owner had mine for 9 months and put 9,000 miles on it. Curious of the reason it was brought back, but it got me a good deal. Did you happen to get it as a Certified Honda?

·
Registered
438 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts