Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

What color are you ordering? (Just a fun poll, select your color choice on the site!)

• HPD Gold

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Black

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Silver

Votes: 2 9.5%
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

· Registered
2021 RTL-E modern metal metallic
57 Posts
That's right! Our Jstu Elite's Molle Panels are now officially on the site for pre-order! There will be a limited quantity on these so get in early. Our current pictures show the original prototypes, but the new rendered pictures show the updated final versions which include slots to make them compatible with uni-strut users!

Our Molle Panels are meant to upgrade the storage capabilities of your Honda Ridgeline and are a direct bolt on installation. You can use them with most bed racks and bed covers. Please contact us to check compatibility before ordering.

These storage panels will be available in
Black, Silver and HPD Gold powder coat. They are made out of 5000 series aluminum and will be 3/16" thick, so very strong and capable!

View attachment 427268 View attachment 427270
View attachment 427271 View attachment 427272
View attachment 427273 View attachment 427274

(images below are of the prototypes, final Molle Panels now include a slot for Unistrut Compatibility!)
View attachment 427275 View attachment 427276

View attachment 427277 View attachment 427278

When will this be available

· Vendor
2017+ Honda Ridgelines
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Looks like a great idea.
Appreciate that WB77!

Looks like a nice product and I’m sure well made. I just can’t justify the expense for something I would use only rarely. I’m sure there are others who would use it more frequently that will snap it up.
Thanks Ajg, totally understandable. Definitely a niche product but after seeing companies charge $500 PER SIDE on their panels for Fords/Chevys/Toyotas etc we knew we had to do better. So ours per side is as fair as we could make it ($275 X 2).

When will this be available
Pre Orders are happening right now so people can reserve a set. Release date is 8/23/22.

· Vendor
2017+ Honda Ridgelines
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Just a heads up, thanks to Anthony for catching a bug on the site which was charging a pre-order fee that it shouldn't have been. Not sure if that's what some of you were seeing so we apologize for that. The cost for the Black and Silver sets should be $550.00 and the HPD Gold should be $595.00. Thank you!

· Premium Member
2010 RT - Bali Blue
4,934 Posts
Now if someone would only manufacture a simple rubber bed mat for the Ridgeline. The one I have for my gen 1 is too short for my gen 2.
shave the truck bed a little bit so the mat can fit :)

@Jstu Elites LLC , Do you have any plans to move to underbody panels and guards for the Gen 2? Also, any plans to branch into the G1 world?

· Vendor
2017+ Honda Ridgelines
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
If only someone would make something similar for the underside of the trunk lid.
In the design phases right now.. but shhh! ;)

shave the truck bed a little bit so the mat can fit :)

@Jstu Elites LLC , Do you have any plans to move to underbody panels and guards for the Gen 2? Also, any plans to branch into the G1 world?
Hey, if you are referencing skid plates etc we do not make them. However, NoLo Designs makes awesome skid plates for the Gen1 + Gen2's. As for products for the G1, we haven't explored it too much. We owned a 2009 for 200,000+ miles so we are very familiar with it, any products in particular?

· Premium Member
2010 RT - Bali Blue
4,934 Posts
Hey, if you are referencing skid plates etc we do not make them. However, NoLo Designs makes awesome skid plates for the Gen1 + Gen2's. As for products for the G1, we haven't explored it too much. We owned a 2009 for 200,000+ miles so we are very familiar with it, any products in particular?
For the G1, I am interested in a full underbody paneling, in 3 sections, from front to rear. I can take this conversation off-line from this thread and speak to what I am looking for.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts