Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We picked up our new Ridgeline last Friday and my wife and I love it so far. Thanks for all the info I found on this website prior to our purchase. It was all very useful.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
275 Posts
Very nice!! Rear flaps and side protectors...good start. Accessories do get addicting as you will see. Congrats on the purchase of your great looking Ridge!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,225 Posts
Welcome. I'm in East Hampton,CT.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you! I'll be adding a hood deflector next week and down the road I'll probably add a few more things.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,219 Posts
Adding my welcome as well. Manchester east of Hartford. Check out my ride and other's on Image and Gallery. I have three posts (tex's ridge 1 2 and 3). Give you some ideas on which add on to spend your money! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,170 Posts
Congrats on the new truck and welcome to the club from another New England Ridgeline owner. Neat picture too, curious as to where that tollbooth is, looks neat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
114 Posts
I have only seen a handfull since I got mine in March and I live in a town with a Honda dealer. I work in Bridgeport. Maybe I see ya on I95.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tex's Ridge said:
Adding my welcome as well. Manchester east of Hartford. Check out my ride and other's on Image and Gallery. I have three posts (tex's ridge 1 2 and 3). Give you some ideas on which add on to spend your money! :D

Tex, I just took a look. Nice lookin' truck you have there! I may have to consider the bumper rails and I especially like the chrome exhaust tip. Thanks for the ideas.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rocker said:
I have only seen a handfull since I got mine in March and I live in a town with a Honda dealer. I work in Bridgeport. Maybe I see ya on I95.
Maybe, I'm on 95 quite a bit between Stratford and New Haven. I lived in Wallingford until June of this year.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
captmiddy said:
Congrats on the new truck and welcome to the club from another New England Ridgeline owner. Neat picture too, curious as to where that tollbooth is, looks neat.
That tollbooth is in Booth Memorial Park in Stratford, CT. I thought it was an interesting background to use.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jch said:
Very nice!! Rear flaps and side protectors...good start. Accessories do get addicting as you will see. Congrats on the purchase of your great looking Ridge!

I can't wait to spend even more money! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
92 Posts
Nice strider! I like those side thingys. You will love that blue, its always changen. I think this is when I am suppose to say " Be sure and vote your color in the polls" :) This smile is for you Lady Ridge :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Redridge said:
ah... merrit parkway, nice scenic ride... beats I95. Enjoy the new ride.
Thanks! You're right about the parkway...except in rush hour, but it still beats 95!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
oridgenL said:
Nice strider! I like those side thingys. You will love that blue, its always changen. I think this is when I am suppose to say " Be sure and vote your color in the polls" :) This smile is for you Lady Ridge :D
Maybe they'll actually cut down on the door dings....I hope. I just voted. Blue's catching up............and I've read the friendly trash talking from Lady Ridge!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,219 Posts
strider said:
Maybe they'll actually cut down on the door dings....I hope. I just voted. Blue's catching up............and I've read the friendly trash talking from Lady Ridge!
Listen buddy, you may hear friendly talk from LR, but it is certainly not TRASH!! She is my adopted (on line) Sister, and I love her very much (like a sister). So watch your mouth mister :p
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top