Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings Everyone,

Picked her up Friday night! :cool:Silver RTL w/moonroof, Navi, Foglights, Tow Pkg and Fender Flares. Future mods to include: Nerf Bars, Tinted Windows, Custom Wheels, Tonneau Cover and maybe the backup camera.

Had 6 miles on it when I drove it off the lot, it now has almost 300. I love it!

Thanks to everyone who posts to the site! I was able to pick up some good ideas and useful information while waiting desperately for my RL to arrive.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
BamaGirl said:
Greetings Everyone,

Picked her up Friday night! :cool:Silver RTL w/moonroof, Navi, Foglights, Tow Pkg and Fender Flares. Future mods to include: Nerf Bars, Tinted Windows, Custom Wheels, Tonneau Cover and maybe the backup camera.

Had 6 miles on it when I drove it off the lot, it now has almost 300. I love it!

Thanks to everyone who posts to the site! I was able to pick up some good ideas and useful information while waiting desperately for my RL to arrive.
Welcome to ROC BamaGirl! My RL is 8 months old & that wow feeling stay's with you like the day its new! Enjoy

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Welcome bamagirl. Check out all the threads about the RL. Next order your window decal, shirts and hats....... :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Welcome to ROC, BamaGirl! I know you will enjoy your new Ridge-Ride.... This IS a great club.... stay in touch to learn and share what you know/discover:D

L

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the ROC family BamaGirl, we're glad you're here. ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE WHAT YOUR NAME SAYS YOU ARE!! :D
Enjoy the ride and post often. Don't forget to take many pictures. We LOVE pictures.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Welcome to our group Bamagirl, especially since you purchased the best Ridgeline made ... that is a SILVER one. Post pictures and enjoy! :D

·
Registered
670 Posts
Welcome BamaGirl! Enjoy the Ridge, and don't forget to ROC out! :)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Welcome to the Silver club!!! Oh I mean ROC! Congrats and good luck with your new RL. Whoo hoo! Another female!

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Hey Bama Girl! WELCOME TO THE ROC! You are starting out on the right foot with the best color already! ;) :cool: Enjoy the ride!

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
BamaGirl said:
Greetings Everyone,

Welcome Bama, and enjoy the smooth ride.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Congrats and Welcome BamaGirl!!
(Sorry to hear they were out of red RL's ;) )
Just kidding....no matter what color...it's a GREAT truck! :D

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Welcome BamaGirl and ejoy your SILVER RIDGE. I HAVE HAD OUR RIDGE SINCE APRIL 27, 2005 AND THE EXCITEMENT NEVER STOPS. ENJOY YOURS!:) :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts