Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been a Honda Owner for the past 25 years.
Been watching the Honda Ridgeline for the past few years.
The second generation look and feel really works for me.
Fortunately for me a local dealer in NJ had a good 20 RTL's for me to choose from and traded a 2010 Tacoma 2DR 4x4 and a 2012 Pilot EX-L in for it. Im happy with the deal I got for all 3 vehicles but my judgement may still be a little clouded.

Im also what you would call a sideline Beekeeper and run about 50 hives. So there is a need for a truck. Today will be the first day using the truck to start stealing Honey from the bees. It rained last night so the field the beeyard is in is going to be muddy- so long nice clean truck. A truck load of honey supers should be about 700lbs (10 supers). I waited until I put 500 miles on it before I put the truck to work.

· Premium Member
608 Posts
Have been a Honda Owner for the past 25 years.
Been watching the Honda Ridgeline for the past few years.
The second generation look and feel really works for me.
Fortunately for me a local dealer in NJ had a good 20 RTL's for me to choose from and traded a 2010 Tacoma 2DR 4x4 and a 2012 Pilot EX-L in for it. Im happy with the deal I got for all 3 vehicles but my judgement may still be a little clouded.

Im also what you would call a sideline Beekeeper and run about 50 hives. So there is a need for a truck. Today will be the first day using the truck to start stealing Honey from the bees. It rained last night so the field the beeyard is in is going to be muddy- so long nice clean truck. A truck load of honey supers should be about 700lbs (10 supers). I waited until I put 500 miles on it before I put the truck to work.
Welcome to The ROC. Let us know how you think she runs in that mud!

· Registered
970 Posts
Fortunately for me a local dealer in NJ had a good 20 RTL's for me to choose from.....
Im also what you would call a sideline Beekeeper and run about 50 hives......A truck load of honey supers should be about 700lbs (10 supers).
Wow! 20 RLs at one dealer. If I was looking for an RL, I would make a "beeline" for that dealer. :grin:

Let us know how it does in the mud. Although I hate to get mine dirty, there are a few occasions (like a trip to our local landfill in the rain) where it might help). In any case, congrats and I think you will love the truck, I do.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.