Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello folks, I bought a Black off the truck here in San Antonio yesterday and all I can say is WOW! I'll post those details in the prices paid thread, but I have a question for other BE owners, did your vehicle come with wheel locks because apparently mine did. I have been lurking the forums for a month and I don't believe I had seen that they were included. I didn't pay extra for them, so if not it's a nice little bonus. :grin:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Congrats! Mine did not come with them per se, but dealer threw them in for free when I asked,

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm on my to pick up my BE this morning. :grinning:. I paid $150 for wheel locks.
I see you are in Canada, so the price may be the same once you take the exchange rate into account (if you got the truck in Canada and not in the U.S.), but here is a link to the wheel locks from a dealer in the U.S. if you paid too much, I would go visit the general manager and have them make it right cause that's pretty dang low.

Short Wheel Locks - 08W42-TK4-100 - College Hills Honda

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It turns out, because of their sketchy location, it's the dealer policy to install them on certain vehicles for no charge. I'll take 'em.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm in just outside SA...who'd you buy from? I'm trying to think of which dealership is in a sketchy area...I have a couple ideas but curious how they were to deal/work with.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I'm in just outside SA...who'd you buy from? I'm trying to think of which dealership is in a sketchy area...I have a couple ideas but curious how they were to deal/work with.
Fernandez Honda. Dealer discounted $500 off 43,770(MSRP) over the phone, honored it in person, and dropped it another $300. We basically traded the $800 for accessories installed which brought it back up to 43,770. They also, threw in some wheel locks after the fact. Super impressed with the truck and the experience took all of 2 1/2 hours. Not a bad experience at all. Did have to haggle a bit and no others in SA budging off MSRP for the Black Ed.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Thanks! That was my first guess. My in laws buy from them. I'm on the other side of the city but will definitely talk to them when I decide to buy. They like that dealership.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts