Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
How about some pics of the Ridgeline?

Welcome to the group. There is a lot of good information conatined within these posts.

·
2,346 Posts
It'll do for now. :D

·
Registered
264 Posts
Everybody passes the test here (almost). Having priced out a Tundra, I guess they are all upset the Ridgeline has so many more features for a lot less money. I still think the Tundra is a great truck, the Ridgeline suited my needs better.
Congrats on the new ride,
Drive it in good health.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Glad you made the "switch"!!! :D
Real "car/truck enthusiaists" don't berate one another for what they buy. We enjoy the engineering, the R&D, etc of what vehicles have to offer. Instead, those "clubs" tend to be just havens for losers. Gotta love the Goat, eh?
Trend setter for sure. Even with bias-ply tires! :p
Welcome aboard!!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Welcome bellteck! I too tossed and turned between the Ridgeline and Tacoma, they're both great trucks. For my use, I guess the main reason(s) I chose the Ridgeline was the bigger interior and the innovative look and features, who else has a trunk in their pick-up?

·
Registered
31 Posts
bellteck said:
Hi Jules, thanks for the welcome :) Its not the tundra people, its the tacoma board that is the nasty ones and I have to belive that its jealosy of the Ridge. From reading the boards over there the new Tacoma has a LOT of issues compared with the Ridge's Wind noise and few that have water troubles. Most of them are kids anyway.

This is a MUCH better place !! :D
Hey bellteck, its not the Tacoma forum. Its me. I have a problem with YOU, becuase you started attacking us.

And yea, I dont have a problem with the Ridgeline. I drive one almost every weekend.

·
2,346 Posts
Let's keep this exchange civil. There is no need for personal attacks or 'he said, she said' nonsense. We are all here for that same reason; an interest in the Honda Ridgeline SUT.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts