Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aloha all... Just picked up my first truck/ridgeline. Been building cars for years mostly turbo charged and full audio system vehicles. I was a toyota fan boy since its the king here in Hawaii, but i found that the RL fit what i needed just fine, also the resale value of an RL is up to par. Happy so far with my purchase after doing a lot of research here on ROC before making the purchase.

· Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,891 Posts
Welcome to the ROC,

Congratulations on your new vehicle.

Without Pictures, it didn't happen...

Good Luck and Enjoy the Ride...

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the ROC,

Congratulations on your new vehicle.

Without Pictures, it didn't happen...

Good Luck and Enjoy the Ride...
late is the understatement.

Under hood electrical all 0 gauge and copper ends. Custom acrylic fuse holder. 320amp alternator from JS.

Sound deadening the outer door skins. all doors done. roof done, rear wall done. floor done, with MLV over the top. company is called bowsden or something like that. comes with a rolling tool. i used it to make it as nice as possible other wise these sticks i made worked like a charm.

DC Audio Level 4 15" D1 subwoofers in spec tuned 32hz ported box. subs up, port towards passenger door. i can sill use the passenger rear seat for transporation. Looking to see if the driver 60 of the 60/40 can be removed and the passenger 40 remounted.

Checking fitment. it was tight, the door card must come off to get it out and the door check removed.
verifying impedance of my series and parallel wired DC's. running it at 56.9 volts with ohms law.

Doing the bench break in with 31.5hz. 16 plus hours straight using a battery booster/charger with 40amps to keep up with the mtx302. magnets never even got warm.

This stuff gotta make its way in to the truck.

Crossovers, and tweeters for highs are mounted on the door card. Mid is mounted on the door with lots of foam to direct the sound in to the cabin. i may fiberglass the door cards and put the components in the cubby and use that for a sealed enclosure or ported if i have enough space to get better output on the midrange.

Its hard work getting this stuff installed. i finished it all the way up the edge of my door cards to help with as much sound deadening as possible.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.