Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
bought my a month ago ,love the ride the look .It is a whole package I like it for what it is not what isn’t ,haven’t driven that much but when I get in the truck buckled in ,all I see the nicest , when I on the Road around town or highway don’t see many RL make me feel Stand out and specially SAFE , RL it rated highest on safety for mid-side truck. You have said money is no objects then sell it if RL is not to your liking.I was searching for low mileage late models RTL-E for awhile can’t find one ,I am sue Lots of members of this forum would love to get it . I’ve read some where” I if you build a house and asked opinion of every body walked by ,you never finished the house “ just buyyy it ,buy it save your brain for something more important than a truck life is too short
That is what I said to my self. I will sell it. I am going to get the RTL-E with the Chrome rims. and some extras. Looking at the Modern steel But really like the red.Red is a bad color in FL. Sun beats it to death. Do they give you your stock rims back to you when you buy upgraded rims?

·
Registered
2020 RTL-E PACIFIC PEWTER
31 Posts
I think not, i did consider wheel upgrade but not . checking now at tires.com i can get an extra set of wheel and tires for same cost of the upgrade may be couple hundred buck more ,Perhaps off-road Tires?A bit more tread than factory don’t really needs snow tires since I am in Florida trouble is din’t room for extra set of wheel in garage

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
That is what I said to my self. I will sell it. I am going to get the RTL-E with the Chrome rims. and some extras. Looking at the Modern steel But really like the red.Red is a bad color in FL. Sun beats it to death. Do they give you your stock rims back to you when you buy upgraded rims?
That was our ultimate “plan B” - if it’s not working out, sell it - but really like it. Drives even better than my beloved 2007, and is just as useful. Hopefully yours will be a good fit too.

·
Premium Member
2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E Pacific Pewter Metallic
26 Posts
LOL I know what a tail lamp is. This one is incandescent. Has a filament in the bulb
If you're looking at the center of the taillight, that's the turn signal and it is incandescent. The C shape that surrounds it, is tail/brake lights which are LED

·
Registered
2020 RTL-E (Modern Steel Metallic), 2013 RTL (Dark Cherry Pearl)
1,287 Posts
You can also get 19” Acura ZDX rims and run a 245/55/19 tire- exact same diameter and width. Bigger wheels look good on the RL.

101 - 111 of 111 Posts