Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made the move from my 10 accord to a 11 RTL with NAV. Accord had 170K+ miles on it and i travel for work so it was time to upgrade. plus i wanted a small truck. 45K miles, Spotless interior. Flipback cover. Paid $27K out the door with lifetime power train warranty. IT came down to white or cherry and the two tone interior make the choice easy.

Plan on adding LED interior lights, a chrome bull bar with LED strip light, window tint, and remote start. might throw a cubby cover in there too.

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
Congrats on your RL, nice looking ride. Welcome to the ROC!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Nice looking ride. I never realized a two-tone interior was ever available.

You NEED to add some running boards to your mod list. And a cubby-cover is a mandatory accessory. Trust me on that, despite my avatar.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
It's an accepted fact that white RLs get better gas mileage; enjoy the new ride.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Love the dark cherry color. I wanted the cherry as my first color pick, but wanted the Sport set up more, so went with the black.

I am glad I am retired because the black requires a lot of attention.

Have fun driving the Ridgeline.

·
Registered
2020 RTL-E (Modern Steel Metallic), 2013 RTL (Dark Cherry Pearl)
1,410 Posts
Congrats on the RTL. My wife just got her 2nd one and it's 2013 Dark Cherry Pearl RTL. Beautiful color when it's all waxed up. Would have loved the tan/black combo, but apparently only the RTL's with Nav got that......at least when we were shopping.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts