Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reviewing all the information in this and other sites I decided to purchase a RIdgeline RTL with nav/moonroof. Purchase price was $32,300. So far what impresses me the most is the way this "truck"drives. I use quotes because my Ridgeline does not drive like a "truck". It is extremely comfortable, quiet, handles with aplomb and security, brakes effectively and without a hint of nose dive, etc. It is not a "truck". Drives better than the Lexus LS 400 and the Acura RL I had. It is just perfectly balanced. The 01' Tahoe I just sold was a prehistoric, primitive, rough vehicle compared to the Ridgeline. All I need is a Memory Seat feature. Thank you Honda and thank you to all the members of this forum.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Welcome to the family coqui. I agree with your views on this truck! You got a good price to boot!

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Welcome and congrats on getting a great 'truck' at a great price!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Welcome to the club, not sure you had to go as far back as the 01 Tahoe to say it was primative though ;).

I will say this, compared to the Forester I traded, the ride is definitely bumpier, compared to other trucks I test drove and have ridden in, it has got to be about the smoothest driving truck out there.

L

·
0 Posts
Congratulations cogui. We're glad you're here.
Welcome to the Family ROC.

( pay no attention to the man behind that bluridge - he knows not what he says. ) :D

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Agree with the smoothest ride. My wife takes every opportunity to drive it because she says it is very easy to handle! I traded a 97 Grand Cherokee in (that was my third Cherokee), and what impresses me most is I can actually take a sharp curve without slowing down for fear of rolling over!!

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
coqui, we need more information. Did you drive your truck off the lot or did you have to order it? What color? Did you get it with or without NAV or the moonroof? do you plan on adding any mods?

Isn't it grand? Congratulations!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi! I am afraid it is Redrock Pearl. It may not be as nice as blue but I love it. I live in Miami, my truck was brought in from Ft. Myers on a truck and arrive 36 hours after I ordered it, hurricane or not. Mine had 7 miles on it. In another 2 days Largo Honda installed the fog lights, roof rack, running boards and tonneau cover. I know, that cover is bit expensive but it works well. Unfortunately when my wife saw how big the in-bed trunk is she thought the cover was a waste of money (she has a good point). Speaking of the wife,she was intimidated by that Tahoe but seems to have no problem driving the Ridgeline. She loves it so much I heard her mention something about getting another one in a year or two for her...maybe we will go for the blue then.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Oh, don't apologize for the color. We have some good natured ribbing wars going on about color, but I haven't seen a Ridgeline look bad in any color! However, I think your wife has slighly better taste. ;)

L

·
0 Posts
Truckin' said:
Oh, don't apologize for the color. We have some good natured ribbing wars going on about color, but I haven't seen a Ridgeline look bad in any color! However, I think your wife has slighly better taste. ;)
I'm with you!! I'm with you.
Go SILVER.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Don't forget to vote for your color !!! ;).

Red Red REd...

Hey maybe I will see you when I am in Miami, going to be driving down there soonish. Maybe you can tell me where it is safe to park my vehicle for a week without it going bye bye.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts