Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Any reduction in the noise? Not impressed with the Firestones, especially the noise on certain surfaces that didn't bother my old LTX M/S 2's on my previous vehicle...

·
Registered
45 Posts
I like those rims a lot. I wish they were 17". So many more options on A/T tire in 245/65/17 vs 245/60/18. I would like a little more sidewall as well.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Our roads here must be better for those Firestones. They never were noisy so I couldn't tell you either way, sorry. This truck is by far the quietest vechicle I've ever had.

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Our roads here must be better for those Firestones. They never were noisy so I couldn't tell you either way, sorry. This truck is by far the quietest vechicle I've ever had.
Thnx! We have some rough roads here.... I am putting some snowies on in November...curious to see how they handle the noise. My old ones were Michelins and they were almost as quiet at the M/S 2's....I was bummed when I found that they weren't the same size 18's as they weren't cheap; however, I've found the investment to be quite valuable with our winters.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts