Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ya'll just wont believe this...As I poster earlier, the dealer that I just bought an 06 Odyssey EX-L/RES from last Sat. gave me a price of 27,442 for an RTL.... Anyway when I told him that another dealer had offered me the same deal (within a dollar) and that I was kind of dissapointed that they couldn't do better especially since I just dropped about 30k there last week. I would have to "think" about it for a bit. He called me back this morning @ work and said "Since I promised you we would beat any price how does 26,660 including dest/prep sound". . I said, "I'll take it! but I can't come to the dealership untill Sat. because my last truck was totalled and I had no way to get there untill the wife could take me. He said "No problem, If you want to sign the order, I'll bring it to you today @ work" Tonite a new Silva RTL is sleeping in my driveway!!!!
Now dats what I'm talkin about!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
774 Posts
DatSumbch said:
Ya'll just wont believe this...As I poster earlier, the dealer that I just bought an 06 Odyssey EX-L/RES from last Sat. gave me a price of 27,442 for an RTL.... Anyway when I told him that another dealer had offered me the same deal (within a dollar) and that I was kind of dissapointed that they couldn't do better especially since I just dropped about 30k there last week. I would have to "think" about it for a bit. He called me back this morning @ work and said "Since I promised you we would beat any price how does 26,660 including dest/prep sound". . I said, "I'll take it! but I can't come to the dealership untill Sat. because my last truck was totalled and I had no way to get there untill the wife could take me. He said "No problem, If you want to sign the order, I'll bring it to you today @ work" Tonite a new Silva RTL is sleeping in my driveway!!!!
Yeah. Good for you enjoy

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
I love happy endings!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Welcome to the group Datsumbch (even if you didn't choose Black)!! :D Hope you can post your zip code on the following link so that I can add you to the ROC Stars Map.

L

·
0 Posts
YEEHAAWW!! And SILVER to boot. Nice dealin' there Dat!!!! Welcome to the ROC family. Keep coming back and tell us of your love for your new baby!!!

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
DatSumbch said:
Hi DatSumbch, Welcome to the family and enjoy your new ride.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts